We’re starting something new on “Gutsy Living”: A “My Gutsy Story” contest.
Every Monday we shall feature someone’s “My Gutsy Story.”
At the end of each month, we shall have a poll and ask everyone to vote for their favorite “My Gutsy Story.” So audience participation, comments and votes are encouraged.
Your story can also be a 3-minute video or an audio file if you prefer. Whatever you think would make a great “My Gutsy Story.”
Submissions for “My Gutsy Story.”
A story about something that either:
- Changed you.
- Changed the way you think about something.
- Made your life take a different direction.
- The story should be no more than 1,000 words.
- Accepting videos, no more than 3 minutes max.
- An audio file.
How to submit:
Please e-mail it to me at Sonia@soniamarsh.com
How we select the best story:
Your story will be judged according to whether it’s:
- Writing style
What do you get from sharing “My Gutsy Story”?
- A link back to your website or blog.
- An opportunity to share your bio and work with new readers.
- More readers
- More comments, Tweets, FaceBook comments, fame.
- One winner per month gets a prize from one of our monthly sponsors.
What can happen if “My Gutsy Story” takes off?
- If we receive many submissions and a growing interest, the best stories will be published in a “My Gutsy Story” anthology.
- If your story is unique and exciting, and you live in southern California, we’d like to interview you with a film crew from Green Sign Media.
- The more comments a story receives and the more your family, friends, work colleagues comment on the post, the more likely we are to get sponsors to donate prizes (working on ideas now) suggestions welcome.
- If you wish to offer a product or service as a sponsor, please contact us.
Please share with others who want to share, “My Gutsy Story.”