- Download ENTIRE MEDIA KIT.pdf
- Download Press Release .pdf
- Press release (word.doc)
- Download Sonia Marsh Bio.pdf
- Sonia Marsh Bio (word.doc)
- Download Praise for Freeways to Flip-Flops.pdf
- Praise for Freeways to Flip-Flops (word.doc)
- Download Suggested Interview Questions.pdf
- Suggested Interview Question (word.doc)
TV INTERVIEWS WITH SONIA MARSH
- Sonia Marsh on PBS-SoCal “Real Orange” with Maria Hall Brown on 8-22-13
VIDEOS WITH SONIA MARSH
- A 4-minute segment from a presentation I made at the West Coast Writers Conferences on 10-12-13 “How to Become a Successful (GIP) Gutsy Indie Publisher.”
- Los Angeles Book Festival 3-8-13 video of Sonia Marsh accepting her “honorary mention” award in biography/autobiography category.
- Bank of Books “Being Gutsy: Don’t Postpone Your Dreams.”
- California Writers Club “Gutsy Blogging for Writers: How to Start and Manage a Successful Blog for Writers.” 11-10-12
- MOPS Laguna Beach, “Reconnecting Our Family in Belize” 11-8-12
- NAMW (National Association of Memoir Writers roundtable discussion on indie publishing podcast with Linda Joy Myers, President, Linda Austin and Sonia Marsh) 9-21-12
- Presentation at Friends of Signal Hill Library 9-24-12
- Presentation at Pages Indie Bookstore 10-11-12
- WomenROK on June 21st, 4-6:30 pm at the Wine Artist.
Sonia Marsh interviewed on Write Now show in Laguna Woods, California, 2011
- Indie Authors Panel Discussion on Memoirs, July 30th, 2012
- Indie Authors Interview on HangoutNetworks.com, July 2nd, 2012
- Presentation at MOAA (Military Officers Association of America) April 19th, 2012.“I Never Thought my Son Would Become a Soldier”
RADIO INTERVIEWS WITH SONIA MARSH
- BLOG TALK RADIO interview with Brian Cohen 2/17/14
- NAMW (NAtional Association of Memoir Writers) Rountable 8-23-13 “You’ve Written a Memoir, Now How Do You Sell It?”
- Women’s Radio Interview about Freeways to Flip-Flops with host Elaine Masters
- Writers on Writing Interview with Barbara DeMarco-Barrett on KUCI 88.9FM. 1/02/13
- Gate Beautiful Radio Interview: Sonia Marsh interview starts at 32:25. 11/15/2012.
- OC Register Front page Lori Basehda Interview (8-23-12)
- Blogger on Lake Forest Patch.com
- Platform Building and Marketing a Travel Memoir
- Marketing the Muse, published my article “A Successful Way to Build Your Platform,” January 2012.
- GM: The Future is Electric, Sonia Marsh contributed to the “The Cheat Sheet: Moving Your Kid to College.” August 2011
- The Orange County Anthology, Interstices An Anthology: Stories, Memoirs, Essay and Poems(Windflower Press, 2010.)
- More.com (Celebrating Women 40+) published my story, “No Crying Goodbye.” September 27, 2009.
- OC Register, interview by Lori Bashida “Lake Forest mom ships off son to Third World country. September 23, 2009.
- The OC Register, The Mom Blog, published my story: “Did I cry when I said “Goodbye”? August 9, 2009
Presentation by Sonia Marsh at CWC-OC (California Writers’ Club Orange County) June 2010.
Meeting Coordinator of the SCWA Southern California Writers Conference. -July 2009 to December 2011.