An “old” blogger friend wrote to me the other day and said something that made me think:
“I would very much like to hear more from YOU. Yes, you’ve shared bits about the book launch, but what is happening to Sonia? What is Sonia thinking and feeling? “
So in honor of Rob-bear, I am going to answer his questions:
- I am living on an adrenaline rush these days.
- I love what I’m doing but it’s exhausting.
- Cookie, my rat terrier isn’t getting as many walks as she used to.
- Unfortunately I don’t have as much time to respond to my friends’ e-mails as I used to.
- Like many of my writer friends, I’m online as soon as I wake up.
- I would like to set up an office in my son’s bedroom now that he’s left home. I think a splash of yellow paint on the walls, colorful drapes and flowers on my desk, would make my office a relaxing space for me.
- This evening I have an event in Dana Point at 5 pm with Tom Blake.
- Saturday at Peet’s Coffee with some nice raffle prizes.
- I have a book signing event at Laguna Playhouse next week, which I’m looking forward to, thanks to Michelle Bendetti for setting up.
- I’m on a virtual blog tour with some wonderful people who are hosting me. I know they are patiently waiting for me to answer their questions.
I’ve done two so far:
Sonia’s 1st interview with author Susan Pohlman on Expat Chat 8-31-12
Sonia’s 2nd interview with Shirley Showalter on 100 memoirs 9-3-12
I shall be on FrenchYummyMummy.com with Muriel Demarcus, a French expat in London, tomorrow. Come watch our Hangout video.
Thank you Rob-bear for letting me share what’s going on in my life. It’s all good.
I have included some of my local events, and hope to meet you in person at one of them.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite August, “My Gutsy Story.” You have until September 12th to vote and the winner will be announced on September 13th. Please go to the sidebar to VOTE and click on your favorite story of the month. Thanks, and please share with your favorite social media buttons below.
Do you have a “My Gutsy Story” you’d like to share?