Every Monday, we shall feature a short story on “Gutsy Living” about something Gutsy you have done in your life that either:
- Changed you.
- Changed the way you think about something.
- Made your life take a different direction.
You can check out all the details on the Join the “My Gutsy Story” contest page.
Starting next Monday, we shall feature the first story, so please submit before then if you wish to be considered for the November 2011 prize.
I would like to thank the following 5 sponsors who have kindly offered their services or prizes to the winner of the “My Gutsy Story” contest.
List of Sponsors and prizes for November contest.
- Marla Miller has kindly offered one Free Quick Query Critique. She is the expert on Query letters whether you are seeking the attention of an agent, a publisher, a magazine editor or if you wish to offer a guest post on a large blog. She will guide you in making your query hook the reader from the start. (Marla has offered her expertise to one winner/month)
- GM has been generous to offer a Chevy loan vehicle for 3-5 days for one of the winners ( a one-time prize) in the Western Region. The car will be delivered to your home if you live in Los Angeles, San Diego or San Francisco or surrounding areas.
- Annabel Candy from “Get in the Hot Spot” and “Successful Blogging” is offering a free copy of her wonderful “Successful Blogging in 12 Simple Steps” e-book. It helped me improve my own blog.
- Writer’s Digest has offered a one-year free subscription to the winner of “My Gutsy Story.” I love this magazine with so many tips for fiction and non-fiction writers. Thank you so much.
- Spectrum Specialties and Awards just joined on 11/2/11 with a wonderful prize: 1000 14pt business cards with UV coating, full color process, & double sided print. I am so thrilled as I know they do quality work.
Guidelines and how to submit your “My Gutsy Story” are on contest page.
Good luck. Thanks to all our sponsors and future sponsors coming along.
Please share with other writers, and anyone you know who has an exciting “My Gutsy Story.”