After the huge success of our first My Gutsy Story® Anthology: True Stories of Love, Courage and Adventure From Around the World , we’re now accepting submissions for our second Anthology.
Every Monday we feature a My Gutsy Story®, and at the end of each month we ask our readers to vote for their favorite My Gutsy Story®. Audience participation, comments and votes are encouraged.
Submissions for My Gutsy Story®:
A story about something that either:
- Changed you.
- Changed the way you think about something.
- Made your life take a different direction.
What we’re looking for:
- A well-written story
- Something gutsy
- The story should be no more than 1,000 words.
- 100 word bio with your website.
How to submit:
- Please e-mail Sonia@soniamarsh.com
How we select the best story:
- Readers vote each month for their favorite story of the month.
What do you get from sharing My Gutsy Story®?
- Links to your books, website or blog.
- An opportunity to share your work with new readers.
- More readers
- More comments, Tweets, FaceBook comments, fame.
- One winner per month gets a prize from one of our monthly sponsors.
We launched our first My Gutsy Story® Anthology: True Stories of Love, Courage and Adventure From Around the World on September 26th, 2013, at the Regency South Coast Village, Santa Ana, California, with “gutsy Traveler” and keynote speaker, Marybeth Bond, and a panel of indie authors, including: Linda Joy Myers, Jason Matthews, Sonia Marsh and Marla Miller as our moderator. You can see the photos and learn more about our event here.
Would you like to sponsor the contest? If so, please contact us.