Asking for help is not easy, especially for someone like me who believes that I should be able to do everything myself.
I admit, I cannot do it all alone, and so I’m asking you for your support.
By support I mean:
Anything you can to support and spread my Pubslush campaign to the world
I made a short video with 8 super “Gutsy” people which explains the campaign, and the rewards are listed on my Pubslush page.
The link is : www.GutsyLiving.Pubslush.com
I admit this is the first event I’ve put together and I want to do it RIGHT.
You see, I feel a great deal of responsibility towards my fellow authors (64 of them) who have contributed their “My Gutsy Story®” to the launch of our first: My Gutsy Story® Anthology: True Stories of Love, Courage and Adventure from Around the World
In order to make the our September 26th, “Bring Out the Gutsy in You” Anthology launch a huge success:
I need your help in spreading the news, and supporting the event, and there are “Gutsy” rewards based on your help.
- We have a professional film company to film our panel of “Gutsy People” and wish to share the video after the event.
- We have a famous keynote speaker, Marybeth Bond, the Gutsy Traveler.
- A professional photographer will take photos of people attending our event and those will be shared.
- We are renting a movie the Regency South Coast Village Movie theater.
- We have refreshments and a no host bar.
- We are donating part of proceeds to WomanSage, a non-profit that helps women in transition, and I feel this is a great cause to support.
If you have any questions, please contact me at sonia@soniamarsh. com
I was interviewed by Maria Hall Brown on local PBS SoCal TV “Real Orange” yesterday and mentioned the event. It shall air tonight on PBS SoCal around 5:20-5:25 pm PDT. Please check out your local channels listing.
Here are more photos from the studio yesterday. So much fun.
I’m at Costco in Irvine, hope to see you on August 24th, from 11 am-2 pm (MAP)
115 Technology Drive,
Irvine, CA 92618
Do you know someone “Gutsy” in your community?
We need your help. Please nominate a “Gutsy” person in one of the following locations.
- Orange County
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
Do you have a “My Gutsy Story®” you’d like to share?
Would you like to submit your “My Gutsy Story®” and get published in our 2nd anthology?
Please see guidelines below and contact Sonia Marsh at: email@example.com for details.