You have from now until November 12th to vote on the sidebar, (only one vote per person) and the winner will be announced on November 13th, and will select a prize from our generous sponsors.
Our 1st “My Gutsy Story®” is by Don Darkes, “Wait. Don’t shoot!” How My Family Came Close to Extinction.
SONIA MARSH SAYS: What an amazing story of courage. Unexpected ending.
Our 2nd “My Gutsy Story®” is by Sherri Martin-Hutchins, “My Journey From Suburbanite to Farm Girl”
SONIA MARSH SAYS: Reading your story reminded me of when my husband and I moved to Belize, our dream location. I think people thought we were crazy, but I know it was the best decision we ever made for our family. I now you will succeed, as both of you are passionate about your next phase in life.
Our 3rd “My Gutsy Story®” is by:Lee Lomas, “Having the Courage to Be Myself.”
Our 4th “My Gutsy Story®” is by Jane Franklin, “Proud to Serve, But the War Wasn’t Over For Him.”
All four stories were very different and I urge you to read them and vote for your favorite one on the sidebar. THANK YOU.
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT.
Sign up NOW on Eventbrite to reserve your seat for a FUN and ENTERTAINING EVENT
to launch our 2nd “My Gutsy Story®” Anthology.
My Gutsy Story® Anthology: Taking Chances and Changing Your Life
What: Author Sonia Marsh launches the second publication in her My Gutsy Story® Anthology book series by hosting an evening of inspirational stories moderated by former PBS SoCal anchor Ann Pulice. Marsh, the award winning author and founder of My Gutsy Story® series, will also announce her next gutsy adventure, signing up for the Peace Corps. The event is open to the public and all attendees will receive a copy of the newest My Gutsy Story® Anthology.
When: Saturday, November 1
4:00 to 6:30 p.m.
Where: Zovs Restaurant in Tustin
17440 E. 17th St., Tustin, CA 92780, (MAP)
ph (714) 838.8855
Who: Moderator Ann Pulice is an award-winning journalists and was co-host on PBS SoCal’s Real Orange for 17 years.
- Sonia Marsh: Award-winning author of Freeways to Flip-flops and founder of the My Gutsy Story®
- Julia Capizzi: Orange County Peace Corps representative and Bilingual Returned Peace Corps Volunteer who has lived abroad in El Salvador & Bolivia.
- Colleen Hannegan: Author and professional speaker, certified business advisor, personal life coach for women in transition.
- Mariana Williams: Author and founder of the “Long Beach Searches for Greatest Storyteller,” married to Oscar-winning singer/songwriter Paul Williams.
- Jonathan Yanez: Went from renting cars, to following his dream of becoming an author. His three-book series publishing contract has now been optioned for film.
Cost: $40 (includes book, wine and appetizers) before October 20th and $45 after that date.
More: Marsh hopes the My Gutsy Story® Anthology series and events will create a global community to help one another take risks in life. Her first publication, Freeways to Flip Flops, a chronology of her family’s one-year adventure in Belize, recently won the Reader’s Favorite, 2014 Gold Medal book award.