Kalynn Amadio, host of Boomer’s Ultimate Guide podcast, interviews baby boomers about what they do, and their challenges. She started the show 2 months ago, and already has 90,000 downloads.
I shall be on her show today, however, my interview will not air until January, 2015. I shall send a link when it’s up on the schedule.
As a baby boomer, I look forward to answering her questions below on “The Boomer’s Ultimate Guide Podcast.”
It won’t be a live broadcast, however you will be able to listen to it on Kalynn’s website.
The interviews are done via Skype and here is the link to view them. https://www.youtube.com/
The questions we shall cover are:
- Who I am, and what I do?
- How is working with Boomers different?
- What are my top three tips for baby boomers regarding your topic?
- What are the biggest challenges/concerns I see Boomers experience regarding my topic?
- What would I tell a Boomer to do right now, today, to get started making changes?
- What is the best way for listeners to connect with me?
- I shall share an inspirational quote or very brief story to leave you with.
I hope you listen when I have the link, and in the meantime, you may want to contact Kalynn or her production manager, Kelly St. Clair.
I look forward to my interview. Here are the links for Kalynn on Facebook.
WIN 10 FREE COPIES
TO GIVE AWAY AS HOLIDAY GIFTS
Send us a 500 word max. story by December 13th (e-mail: Sonia@soniaMarsh.com)
1). Have You Inspired Someone to Take a Risk and be Gutsy?
2). Has Someone Inspired You to Take a Risk and be Gutsy?
Win 10 FREE copies of the My Gutsy Story®
Anthology to give as Christmas Gifts and motivate others to Become Gutsy in 2015
Do you have a story to share about changing one person? Making them go for their dreams, encouraging them?
Leave a Reply