My name is Sonia Marsh, and I’m a successful
“Gutsy Indie Publisher”
I can help you be a successful gutsy indie publisher, too
Maybe you need help getting your book published
Or perhaps you’ve self-published your book, but no one’s buying.
FREE GUTSY WEBINAR
FREE WEBINAR on “How to Get Your Book into Costco and Other Large Retail Stores.” Please share with on social media with other writers and authors.
Here’s what I can do for you:
As a Gutsy Indie Publisher, I can guide you through the steps you need to follow to achieve success as an author. That’s because I know what works and what’s a waste of time.
I offer one-on-one guidance on the following, and specialize in helping you market your memoirs.
- The “3 B’s” and why you need them before you publish. (Blogging, Branding and Building your audience.)
- Why hiring professional editors will help you sell your book. I spent months researching the best professionals and can save you time with referrals.
- Why you need professionals to develop your book cover and interior design so they meet industry standards. Once again, I can save you time by referring you to experts.
- How to get endorsements from bestselling authors
- How to organize your own blog tour and save $$$
- How to create your own online community
- The importance of social media before, during and after publication
- How to start a crowdfunding campaign to help fund your book
- The benefits of starting your own publishing company
- How to get reviews on the day your book is published
- How to create a unique book launch with sponsors and door prizes
- How to brand yourself and become known as an expert on your topic
Marketing Your Book:
- How to get people to buy your book
- Unique ideas on where to sell your book
- How to create an event that will interest the media
- How to get your book into your local Costco and how to increase your chances of success
- I also offer “hand-holding” to make it happen.
I offer a first-time FREE 15-minute phone consultation to answer your most pressing question. Please e-mail your question at Sonia@SoniaMarsh.com.
“Marketing has become an essential phase in the publication process. Most new authors feel intimidated and ill-prepared to be their own marketing agents. Sonia Marsh’s marketing workshop meets this need. Her workshop is unique in that she speaks from personal experience and tracks her own path to publication. She humanizes the marketing process through her creative ideas, sense of humor and shared success stories. She handles this in a comprehensive manner, citing specific examples of the author entrepreneurial skills that have brought success such as getting into Costco’s for a book signing and gaining endorsements from bestselling authors. Underlying all these tips is the concept that marketing starts with establishing and communicating your brand through social media. Her teaching style is interactive and engaging. I appreciated the group exercises she incorporates into her workshop to stimulate creative thinking and discussion. The workshop appeals to writers of all levels. For me, it reinforced the importance of blogging and social media and provided me with some new ideas about my own marketing plan.”– Kathy Pooler, Author
“No doubt in my mind that when my memoir is completed and ready to have other eyes looking at it and helping ready it for publishing, I’ll be touching base with Sonia Marsh. Not only is she helpful to other writers in an individual way, Sonia is building and fostering a community of support online that is beyond amazing. Watch, listen and follow Sonia! You’ll not be sorry.”
Sherrey Meyer Writer / Book Reviewer
“Your presentation on working with Costco is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to assist independent publishers like myself.” Steve Anderson – Author Retro Football Games, Chanhassen, MN.
$79- One hour Consultation