Lately, I’ve been suffering from a case of panic-itis. Now there are two ways I can handle this topic:
- The Professional Way, “Five Simple Ways to Fight off Panic-itis,” or
- The Gutsy Way, “Say it like it is.”
Which one would you like to hear? Well, tough! Today you won’t get the professional way. My head feels like taking the easy route.
So what’s going on? What are the symptoms of panic-itis?
- A night with blog topics floating around my mind. Which one to pick? Thankfully one popped out.
- 684 e-mails in my inbox. (Oops. I should perhaps not have revealed this, but don’t worry, I’ve taken care of all of them.)
- Researching improvements I would like to make with my blog in the future.
- Panic-itis over perfecting my final query letter to submit to agents. It has to be ready before my kids come home in two weeks.
- A book proposal? How about a business and marketing plan? That’s easier for me to write.
- Wondering how I can get 2,000 subscribers so I can impress a future agent and publisher. Now wouldn’t that be super. I’d be grateful if you would like to subscribe thus helping me promote GutsyWriter.
- Panic-itis on how to use Twitter effectively. Great advice from GetintheHotSpot.
Now it’s time for the sun to come out and shine on Miss Footloose for being the featured success story on the Expat blogger website. Many of my blogger friends know her blog: Life in the Expat Lane. She is a brilliant writer and her stories always make me laugh.This is where I go when I want to get rid of my panic-itis.
What about you? Are you suffering from panic-itis?